Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Its been a year...almost...

Hopefully I will be able to start blogging more... I have not had much time and I found that I have missed this time.

The past year has been amazing terrific and amazingly stressful. I started the new job and was immediately thrust into the life of a university chef. If you dont know a university is its own little world. The kind of world that seems to be very unaware of whats happening beyond its grounds. I had a desire to make my presence known. That task proved to be easier than I thought. The previous chef was not as involved as I like to be. So to have an impact on the food and the operation as a whole was not that difficult.

I moved out from my long time g/f permanently in August this was after a long time separation that I think we both knew was coming. Coincide this with a new job finding a place to live and moving as well as still cleaning up from the catering company closing what a stressful year. But its not been with out its great rewards.

I found I have a knack for TV. I was able to do several shots this year including a week long series on healthy eating on a budget. That was quite a week up at 330am at the studio by 5 doing 5 live shots then going to work and working all day at the kitchen.

I also met someone. I wont go into details of the personal life but suffice it to say... I am very happy. Happier than I can remember being in a long time.

No comments: